Credit & Collection Specialist with German
Make the everyday, extraordinary.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe.
The main responsibility of this role is delivering high level of customer service in credit and collection activities for Germany: performing credit analyses to identify, minimize and mitigate risk for new and existing customers, following on the customer's account, following and preparing daily reporting. The individual will receive hands-on experience working with customers along with cross-functional teams in Sales, Finance, and Sales Operations. He/she will apply their knowledge of financial analysis to assess financial strengths and risks. He/She will have a chance to be a part pf process transition from Nuremberg.
· Supports shared services credit management activities including, but not limited to, credit and terms analysis, reporting and customer analysis
· Obtain and analyse appropriate internal and external credit information such as financial statements, trade references, external credit reports, profitability and payment behaviour
· Assess creditworthiness of existing and/or prospective customers and identify credit risk
· Understand and adhere to credit policy and guidelines
· Interpret and summarize information and generate recommendation regarding the disposition of the customer credit request
· Develop and maintain professional relationships with various Business Units, Sales, and Key Individuals and Customers
· Contribute to Electrolux Group and Sector goals, (i.e, Sales, DSO, EBIT, NOWC)
· Evaluating customer account and payment history
· Perform collection process for German entity: contact customers regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment
· Following up on overdue accounts
· Supporting other team members in achieving team and individual goals
· Elaboration of reports (periodical and upon request)
· University Degree in Finance/Accounting or any related
· Minimum of 2-3 years related experience in Credit management and/or collection
· Good knowledge of accounting policies and principles, activities and processes, awareness of internal and external business environment.
· Fluent German
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, excellent telephone manner
· Good command of English, Other language would be an asset
· Working knowledge of MS Office, good excel skills
· Good understanding of SAP would be an asset
· Provide effective customer service to internal and external customers
· Demonstrated knowledge and experience in reviewing and interpreting financial reports and data
· Ability to multi-task under pressure
· Business math and basic accounting knowledge
· Detail-oriented with an eye for continual process improvement
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.