Johannesburg, South Africa
Credit controller is responsible for coordinating the debts of existing
creditors and deciding whether to allow credit to a debtor. The Credit
Controller is a critical role, and is ultimately responsible for managing all
money borrowed or owed to the business.
You will be part of highly experienced credit collection team, reporting to the National credit manager.
- Manage the timely and effective collection of all debts and payments.
- Allocation of payments received.
- Maintain strong relationships with all customers to ensure invoices are clear for payment.
- Negotiate repayment plans when necessary.
- Resolve all issues raised internally and externally around outstanding invoices.
- Checking account limits and account status
- Following of company credit policy procedures
What knowledge & skills are we looking for :
- 5 Years credit control experience
- Attention to detail/Accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizing and time management skills
- To be able to handle pressure
- Good knowledge & experience working on MS office.
- Sage accounting system will be advantage