The core function of this role would provide a wide range of credit sales support services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assists in the financial analysis, credit underwriting and approval process.
• Identifies cross-sell opportunities, prepares credit approval packages, annual reviews, renewals of credit, client credit proposals and coordination of document preparation and closings.
• Discuss and resolve past due balances
• Follow up on customer promises
• Research and resolve customer discrepancies
• Review orders placed on credit hold for release
• Work daily follow-up report to ensure consistent contact with the customer on promises of payment and callbacks
• Negotiate and structure payment plans (including education on and promoting of financing)
• Obtaining an initial review of customer financial statements and credit reports
• Supplying information to SalesForce for pre-call planning before customer visit.
• Coordinates credit and loan portfolio administration support such as monitoring past dues, document exceptions, collateral value monitoring, and covenant compliance.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business major preferred
• 2 years of lending experience with solid commercial or private lending credit knowledge
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Strong consumer credit knowledge and basic advisory credit knowledge
• Strong knowledge of traditional bank products and services including deposits, credit cards, mortgages, etc
• Basic knowledge of all Private Wealth Management products and services
• Very strong client Service Skills
• Demonstrated ability to meet aggressive deadlines per client demands and ability to change the work schedule to accommodate competing priorities