Reports To – Credit Manager
Functional Area- Finance
Division- Sales Area North-East Asia
· Maintenance the local credit manual under the guidance from Group policy
· Timely release the hold order according to the approval DOA
· Monitor the monthly AR collection and bad debt reserve to minimize the risks exposure.
· Handle the monthly AR reconciliation with Cost+ key account (Gome and Suning) and other e-commerce customers. All disputes should be timely communicated with cross functions to seek for solutions.
· Sales rebate accrue and calculation by customer and PNC level timely and properly in each month.
· Monthly various AR / Credit report submitting which including the AR aging; Bad debt; AR forecast; Customer P/L etc.)
· Work close with cross functions to ensure the monthly closing revenue recognize correctly and smoothly.
· Customer master data maintenance in JDE system.
· Liaise with credit insurance company as coordinator.
· Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by line manager or department head.
A Typical Day
· Familiar with credit risk analysis and exposure.
· Understand the various business model.
· Good command of English (both written and spoken)
Who You Are
· At least 3-5 years working experience in Finance department from MNC
· Common sense for accounting policy
· Bachelor degree or above.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely