CRM Digital Analyst
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Take our story into homes around the world.
The CRM Digital Analyst will join the Digital Consumer Experience Team and focus on support the CRM activities such as consumer journey rules of communication, consumer data collection, treatment and protection, Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform daily operation. In the CRM Digital area the consumer is in the center, it means that all the CRM´s campaigns should be developed from the consumer journey´s standpoint with a focus on deliver the right content in the right moment with one voice.
You will work close with Post Purchase team and others areas related to Ecommerce, Design, Service and IT to help the Electrolux organization using the best practices of CRM campaigns.
A normal working day:
You will immerse yourself in our world, we are motivated and engaged with our purpose and we seek to promote exceptional experiences throughout the consumer's journey with our brand. Your mission will be to translate consumer needs into content that goes beyond products and services, you will bring them to life. Integrating different sources of information and areas and interacting closely with other teams will be essential to expand your vision and understanding for the assertiveness of deliveries, aiming to create truly emotional consumption experiences.
Your responsibilities include:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform operation,
- Emails Tagging and hyperlinks validation and applying on the CRM campaigns;
- Consumer data mining (extract usable data from a larger set of any raw data);
- Monitoring the CRM campaigns perform, such as E-mail, WhatsApp, SMS and push;
- Analyze and prepare profile studies to segment consumer;
- Deal with marketing vendors contact support for configuration and/or troubleshooting;
- Map data needs or missing to the CRM actions and develop functional requirements;
- Help to create consumer journeys, consumer segment, rules of communication/ journeys and CRM campaigns.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who you are
- Focused on the customer. You understand and empathize with people and are able to apply your relationship and problem solving skills in serving your customers.
- Innovative. You use your skills, knowledge and new ways of thinking to innovate the ways you do your job.
- Results oriented. Maximizing efficiency and achieving KPIs is just the beginning: you have a real passion for delivering products that transform / improve lives.
- Analytical. You quickly understand and react to changes.
- Strategic and Creative. You analyze different strategies to take us from where we are to where we want, mapping paths and developing solutions to achieve the goals.
- Adaptable. You are flexible and adapt easily to different environments and people. In addition, it is capable of managing several projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Administration, Marketing, Advertising or related areas;
- Experience and Skill Requirements;
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Journey builder (ExactTarget) ;
- Knowledge of database management and structure such as data architecture, data collection and, data cleasing;
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms; such as Vetex, Zendesk, Adobe, Oracle, etc;
- Programming logic and database (SQL);
- Advanced Excel and Power Point skills, with ability to make executive presentations;
- English: upper intermediate;
- Spanish will be a differential.
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist:
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant;
- Google Analytics Certification.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.