Customer Advocate -French and English
Consumer & Customer Care
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for end-to-end B2B (Business to Business) support for dealer and national accounts. The Customer Support Specialist will be the initial contact for our external customers.
- Respond to customer inquiries by email and/or phone.
- Receive and process customer orders in ERP system.
- Responsible for maintenance of customer orders in ERP system at the request of the customer or sales team.
- Document and update customer interactions in CRM system.
- Coordinate shipping appointments with carriers and customers.
- Interact with supply chain teams to ensure shipments are delivered on-time.
- Proactively communicate supply chain issues and provide alternative solutions.
- Responsible for maximizing fill rate and on-time delivery performance.
- Provide support to customers for expedited shipping requests.
- Provide backup support to team members as required: e.g. Vacation or personal day absences.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Experienced professional with a minimum of 3 years order management experience.
- Bilingual in English and French is a requirement.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize.
- Strong understanding of inventory allocation process.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience working with SAP is an asset.
- Experience working under pressure in high-volume environment while maintaining standards for productivity, quality, and service.