Customer Care Representative
Consumer & Customer Care
We're on a quest to improve everyday life for millions of people and the world around us. To reinvent the way we cook, clean, and care. It is embodied in everything we do. Every idea, product and human interaction. The trend hunters who want to revolutionise the fashion industry. The foodies who strive to make taste an experience. The health enthusiasts who search for ways to make our environment even cleaner and brighter for today and the future.
Join us to create solutions and experiences that enrich daily lives and the health of our planet. We need you!
The Customer Care Centre is responsible for delivering outstanding consumer experiences that are effortless and delightful. The Customer Care Consultant will be a key point of contact for Electrolux Home Products consumers and customers.
A Typical Day
· Manage consumer and customer enquiries by telephone, or electronically
· Respond promptly to customer enquiries and ensure the experience is effortless and delightful
· Handle and resolve customer complaints from initial contact to end resolution
· Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
· Process sales orders, forms, applications and requests
· Seek assistance when required to resolve issues and direct to the designated resource
· Keep accurate records of customer interactions and transactions
· Record relevant details of enquiries, comments and complaints
· Liaise with distribution, factory, service, parts and field staff where necessary
· Work with CRM and ERP systems
· Attendance and participation in product, systems and site training as required.
· Work a roster to meet business demands
· Understand relevant sectors of the Trade Practices Act and WHS Legislation
Who You Are
· Strong Interpersonal skills
· Communication skills - verbal and written
· Active Listening skills
· Problem analysis and problem-solving
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Data collection and ordering
· Customer service orientation
· Adaptability and Initiative
· The incumbent in the position is to possess the necessary Literacy and Numeracy Levels required for the inherent skills of the position.
· Excellent customer service skills
· Knowledge of a windows-based application
· Positive attitude with a can do approach
· Problem solving skills
· Team Player
· Professional when dealing with internal and external consumers
The ability to perform duties in a team environment while retaining the ability to carry out their specific job functions and make decisions that are in the best interest of the customer and Electrolux
Why work for Electrolux?
We want you to prosper in a workplace where you are encouraged to shape your health and wellbeing, where your safety is paramount and your contributions are valued. We want you to finish every day in better shape than when you started. To take home ideas and inspiration to share with those most important to you. Join us to shape living for the better!
Apply for this position and learn more about your career with Electrolux