Customer Care Representative (Contract)
Consumer & Customer Care
12 Month Contract (Parental Leave Cover)
We're on a quest to improve everyday life for millions of people and the world around us. To reinvent the way we cook, clean, and care. It is embodied in everything we do. Every idea, product and human interaction. The trend hunters who want to revolutionise the fashion industry. The foodies who strive to make taste an experience. The health enthusiasts who search for ways to make our environment even cleaner and brighter for today and the future.
The Customer Care Centre, New Zealand is responsible for delivering outstanding consumer experiences that are effortless and delightful.
In this role you will be a key point of contact for Electrolux Home Products consumers and customers, both Internal and External. We encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis in dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect. You will be based in our Auckland office with regular working hours and may be required to travel both domestic and international.
A Typical Day
· Manage consumer and customer enquiries by telephone, or electronically
· Respond promptly to customer enquiries and ensure the experience is effortless and delightful
· Handle and resolve customer complaints from initial contact to end resolution
· Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
· Process sales orders, forms, applications and requests
· Seek assistance when required to resolve issues and direct to the designated resource
· Keep accurate records of customer interactions and transactions
· Record relevant details of enquiries, comments and complaints
· Liaise with distribution, factory, service, parts and field staff where necessary
· Work with CRM and ERP systems
· Attendance and participation in product, systems and site training as required.
· Work a roster to meet business demands
· Understand relevant sectors of the Trade Practices Act and WHS Legislation
Who You Are
· Strong Interpersonal skills
· Communication skills - verbal and written
· Active Listening skills
· Problem analysis and problem-solving
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Data collection and ordering
· Customer service orientation
· Adaptability and Initiative
· Literacy and Numeracy Levels required for the inherent skills of the position
· Excellent customer service skills
· Knowledge of a windows-based application
· Positive attitude with a can do approach
· Team Player
· Prior experience in customer service, preferably within a call centre environment
· Excellent communication skills
· Professional phone manner
· Good computer skills
· A positive, enthusiastic attitude and the willingness to work as a part of a team
· Must be able to work shift and a rotating roster to accommodate the call centre operating hours
Why work for Electrolux?
We want you to prosper in a workplace where you are encouraged to shape your health and wellbeing, where your safety is paramount and your contributions are valued. We want you to finish every day in better shape than when you started. To take home ideas and inspiration to share with those most important to you. Join us to shape living for the better!
“Shape Your Week” Initiative– Enjoy the flexibility to shape your week, your way!
Flexible Working Options
Health and Well-being initiatives, safety culture
Staff Sales & Discounts
Parental Leave (Primary & Secondary Carers)
Charity Partnerships & Volunteering
Apply for this position and learn more about your career with Electrolux.
Eligibility to apply for internal jobs
Must be at least 12 months in current role
Reminders for Internal Applicants
Internal job applications are kept confidential.
As an employee of Electrolux, you are required to notify your current operational manager and HRBP of your application for this role, once scheduled for interview with the hiring manager of the open job
Should you succeed in the hiring manager interview, our TA Partner will notify your HR Business Partner and current Operational Manager of your application and will collect relevant performance/ talent / Electrolux employment information about yourself from your current HRBP.
You must provide regular update of your application status to your current manager after successful hiring manager interview.
Once you have succeeded in all interviews and assessments for this role and is shortlisted to be given a job offer, our TA Partner will send another notification to your current operational manager with hiring manager and relevant HR business partners in loop that you have successfully been selected for the role.