Customer Fulfillment Manager - Juarez Campus
To support the development, maintenance, and execution of production schedules in accordance with customer demand, utilizing effective systems, proper equipment, and informed personnel. Customer order, deployment order processing, and delivery. Develop and maintain finished goods, inventory, and sales plan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain the Refrigeration and Laundry SIOP that maintains the operation's goals for finished goods production, inventory, and sales.
- Develop and execute a "pull" system that will be triggered by customer demand.
- Provide support in meeting customer demand; defining expectation failure; implementing constant improvement in processes and systems; and introducing new products.
- Responsible for various required reports including but not limited to tracking orders and inventory to plan, managing the in-house and RDC inventory to meet targets and goals.
- Manage customer & deployment orders to ensure on-time delivery.
- Guide personnel in developing and maintaining a clean, safe work environment, while improving labor relations.
- Manage the finished goods inventory plan and support the Warehouse department supervisor and facilitators to meet the customer demands.
- Manages and supervises salaried Master Scheduler and Production Scheduler. Responsible for the direction, coordination, and evaluation of these functions. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; resolving complaints, and anticipating and resolving problems. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsible to apply all the requirements related to EMS, ISO9000/14000 requirements according to the position
- Knowledge and comprehension of the plant’s environmental policy, including the established environmental goals, knowing and identifying the environmental aspects and impacts on the area or process to perform, focusing on continuous improvement and keeping operational goals, identifying and segregating chemical residues and materials
- Three to five years of experience in leading people.
- Minimum two year Degree in business administration is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of and the ability to implement a "demand flow" type of "pull" system
- Must have a basic understanding of statistical process control techniques and data collection systems.
- An understanding of inbound freight process
- Experience in the transportation, receiving, warehousing, handling and a flow of materials