Customer Marketing Manager
Key responsibilities are to support and grow Electrolux and
Frigidaire brands through draw, conversion and measurement activities with
internal and external customers, specifically Dealers. This individual is
responsible for driving retail integration with key customers by utilizing all
retail media forms including: digital, retailer website, print, TV, in-store,
and social media. This position also requires proven relationship management,
multi-level communication skills and a high degree of organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver consistent brand experiences to retail consumers through effective management of advertising and retail floor execution.
- Develop and execute customer specific annual integrated co-marketing plans to support key product launches and corporate initiatives. To include detailed budgets and advertising plans (print, digital, TV, social media, billboard, inserts, ROP, etc).
- Manage and track annual marketing spend and effectiveness of spend by customer based on goal media mix.
- Ensure trade strategies are communicated, and effectively utilized, by sales team.
- Perform post-promotion analysis to understand ROI of customer trade events.
- Participate in customer planning sessions with the sales team to optimize sales, share, and Return on Investment.
- Design incremental opportunities with sales, acquire funding approvals, allocate and track incremental funding and results.
- Develop integrated marketing calendar aligning retailer plans with corporate promotional plans and initiatives, advertising placements, and audit of marketing activities.
- Track weekly retailer marketing activities through digital platform.
- Ensure floor execution of marketing and brand programs on assigned floors.
- Participation in regular marketing update calls and meetings reviewing key customer progress and timeline.
- Fully support the marketing needs and requirements of key product launches across brands.
- Ensure that retailer print and digital materials adhere to advertising governance guidelines.
- Promote retailer co-op marketing opportunities, and drive co-op advertising mix within region.
- Develop, coordinate and execute a visible events calendar identifying planning and execution of customer related activities, for example cooking demos, private sales, association meetings, etc. As well as assisting sales managers and their customers with marketing tools and programs.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of retail marketing, sales, category management, or agency experience. Retail marketing experience preferred.
- Merchandising experience in small or large format regional retailers is preferred.
- Strong client services experience.
- Strong budget management and analytical skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Highly personable
- Experience and proficiency in working cross functionally across marketing, sales, and external business customers.
- Proven ability to collaborate broadly with
flexible, positive attitude, and ability to get results.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Self-starter with demonstrated leadership skills and strategic thinking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have excellent customer management and networking skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Must have a full knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- A high degree of organization is a
While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is required to travel within the United States
(approximately 40%- 50% of the time). The employee frequently is required to
walk, sit, and stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25
pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
This position works in a typical
office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually
moderate. Frequent travel may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
of the job.
This position requires the employee to communicate with external vendors and internal customers on a regular basis.