Customer Marketing Manager
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting and growing Electrolux and Frigidaire brands through strategic Draw, Conversion, and Measurement activities with internal and channel customers, including national chain and online retailers. You will oversee delivering consistent brand experiences to customers and consumers through effective creation and management of strategic co-marketing plans, advertising, marketing assets, and retailer floor executions. You will collaborate with internal sales teams to create strategic messaging, assets, sell-in plans, and co-marketing programs that support sales initiatives of Electrolux brands within the retailer and e-commerce segments; support sales teams in influencing key customer stakeholders. You will work to leverage retailer online and media exposure through building relationships with key leads and aligning corporate media schedules, marketing tactics, promotional programs, PR campaigns, and training efforts.
- Assist in the development and execution of specific customer annual co-marketing plans, including detailed budgets and advertising plans focused on digital marketing tactics, and in-store events.
- Responsible for monthly monitoring and reporting of retailer advertising quality metrics, including return on campaign investments.
- Assist in optimizing the online consumer experience through retailer websites, which includes retailer website content management process, online product demo strategy, retailer website consumer ratings and reviews management, digital co-marketing campaign.
- Aid in development of in-store merchandising programs that align with the customer’s specific needs, including management of merchandising material inventory, and the creative execution of in-store account specific signage, POP, consumer materials, and product/collection catalogs.
- Manage a calendar of insertions, custom creative units, approval and auditing of marketing activities.
- Track and record marketing spend and effectiveness of spend by customer.
- Participation in regular customer marketing meetings to review plans, progress, and timelines to fully support the marketing needs and requirements of key product launches across brands.
- Oversee customer integration plans to ensure plans align with business and brand objectives.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You understand and empathise with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of agency, retail marketing, digital marketing or B2B experience required familiarity with national retail chains and online retailers preferred
- Strong client services experience, budget management and presentation skills
- Experience and proficiency in working across marketing, sales, and external business customers
- Experience with influencing priorities with a demonstrated track record of motivating cross-functional partners for support
- Must have a full knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word