Customer Marketing Manager - Aftermarket
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Key responsibilities are to support and grow Electrolux, Frigidaire & Smart Choice brands and aftermarket products through strategic Draw, Conversion, and Measurement activities with internal and channel customers, specifically national accounts (Amazon, Home Depot), Dealers & Distributors. This individual is responsible for driving retail marketing integration with key customers by utilizing all retail media forms including digital, retailer website, print, TV, in-store, and social media. In this role you will be responsible for delivering consistent brand experiences to customers and consumers through effective creation and management of strategic co-marketing plans, advertising, marketing assets, and retailer floor executions.
- Collaborate with internal sales and marketing teams to create strategic messaging, assets, sell-in plans, and co-marketing programs that support sales initiatives of Electrolux brands within the retailer and e-commerce segments; support sales teams in influencing key customer stakeholders.
- Leverage retailer online, media, and print exposure through building relationships with key leads and aligning corporate media schedules, promotional programs, PR campaigns, and training efforts.
- Assist in the development and execution of specific customer annual co-marketing plans, including detailed budgets and advertising plans (print, digital, paid search, television, in-store materials, online, PR, OOH, etc.), and in-store events.
- Assist in optimizing the online consumer experience through our customers websites, which includes retailer website content management process, online product demo strategy, retailer website consumer ratings and reviews management, digital co-marketing campaign development (social media campaigns, search, display advertising, visualization tools, mobile marketing, retailer specific online initiatives, in-store integration).
- Aid in development of in-store merchandising programs that align with the customer’s specific needs, including management of merchandising material inventory, and the creative execution of in-store account specific signage, POP, consumer materials, and product/collection catalogs.
- Manage a calendar of insertions, custom creative units, approval and auditing of marketing activities and responsible for monthly monitoring and reporting of retailer advertising quality metrics.
- Fully support the marketing needs and requirements of key product launches across brands and oversee customer integration plans to ensure plans align with business and brand objectives. Manage and track annual marketing spend and effectiveness of spend by customer based on goal media mix.
- Participate in customer planning sessions with the sales team to optimize sales, share, and Return on Investment and to ensure trade strategies are communicated, and effectively utilized, by sales team.
- Develop integrated marketing calendar aligning retailer plans with corporate promotional plans and initiatives, advertising placements, and audit of marketing activities. Design incremental opportunities with sales, acquire funding approvals, allocate and track incremental funding and results.
WHO YOU ARE
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of retail marketing, agency, B2B, and/or category management experience required
- Merchandising experience in or with both small and large format retailers and e-commerce retailers (Sears, Lowe’s, Best Buy, Target, Wayfair, Amazon, Wal-Mart) is preferred
- Experience with client services, budget management with strong presentation skills