Customer Marketing Manager - Contract Channel
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will be managing marketing activities and business development initiatives that drive the growth of the Frigidaire, Electrolux and Vintec brands in the home building and remodeling industries. This role will collaborate with the company’s builder sales organization (Contract Sales team) to support builder distributors, builders, remodelers, interior designers, and architects, through the development and management of marketing strategies and execution plans. You will help to support the internal builder sales organization’s customers through the effective creation and management of strategic marketing programs and assets focused on growing our brands in their showrooms and model homes. You will work cross-functionally to manage and create trade assets and collateral for the sales organization to leverage with distribution partners, builders, re-modelers, interior/kitchen designers, and architects; support sales teams in influencing key Contract stakeholders.
- In conjunction with sales, plan, coordinate, execute, and assist with trade shows, and industry events, creating and managing trade-show strategies and booth designs that promote Frigidaire, Electrolux and Vintec brands and products, including KBIS
- Leverage builder and authorized builder distributor online, media, events, and and/or print exposures by building relationships with key channel leads, and aligning corporate media schedules, promotional programs, PR campaigns, and training efforts
- Assist in the development and execution of annual co-marketing plans to include detailed budgets, advertising/marketing plans, and customer events
- Collaborate with internal sales team to aid in the development of showroom and/or model home/design center merchandising programs and collateral that align with the customers’ specific needs, including management of merchandising material inventory, and the creative execution of signage, consumer/home buyer materials, product catalogs, and digital experiences
- Provide thought leadership and execution of showroom experience ‘test and learn’ programs with Authorized Builder Distributors
- Manage our online product catalogs for key Authorized Builder Distributors, ensuring best-in-class content
- Participation in regular sales and marketing meetings to review plans, progress, and timelines while showing the progress of tracking and record marketing spend and effectiveness of spend
- Understand our market positioning and the range of services that our internal capabilities can provide and support for the Contract segment and fully support the marketing needs and requirements of key product launches across brands
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.
- You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field required
- Minimum of 5 years of agency and/or B2B marketing experience required; builder segment experience is required
- Tradeshow booth design experience is preferred
- Experience with budget management skills and client services experience
- Experience and full knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word with strong presentation skills