Customer Marketing Specialist - NECO
Newark , Nj
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting and growing Electrolux, Frigidaire and Vintec brands through draw, conversion and measurement activities with Electrolux Major Appliance customers. Primarily, you will be responsible for creating best-in-class consumer experiences in store and online with trade partners, while driving sales and increasing brand desirability for Frigidaire, Electrolux and Vintec brands. You will execute the marketing strategy to support the launch and positioning of the Frigidaire Professional, Electrolux and Vintec brands in the retail and builder market segments (dealers and distributors) while leading and implementing the marketing approach with trade partners to support our short, mid, and long term company objectives. You will also be responsible for building strategic marketing partnerships with sales and customers and providing strategic thought leadership regarding marketing and shopper insights/trends to drive profitable brand growth.
- Participate in planning sessions, calls and meetings, and manage the marketing, advertising, media, PR strategies, events, and digital consumer experience in collaboration with priority trade partners and internal sales teams; planning 6 months out with execution locked at 3 months
- Create marketing materials, programs, and events that effectively communicate, promote, and differentiate the Frigidaire Gallery, Frigidaire Professional, Electrolux and Vintec brands and products, focusing on their design, performance, quality, and feature set, to trade partners, designers, builder specifiers and consumers
- Work with sales partners and customer marketing/online teams to optimize best-in-class online content, developing content strategies aligned with sales initiatives and ensure branding consistency, central brand messaging, and clear product information across online and instore tactics
- Support and manage new product launches through promotions, co-marketing programs, and events; measuring and reporting marketing effectiveness and ensure that retailer print, event, instore, social and digital materials adhere to advertising governance guidelines
- Develop, coordinate and execute a visible events calendar identifying planning and execution of customer related activities, for example cooking demos, private sales, association meetings, etc.
- Maintain an integrated marketing calendar aligning retailer plans with corporate promotional plans and initiatives, advertising placements, and audit of marketing activities
- Promote retailer co-marketing opportunities, and drive co-advertising mix within assigned regions and assess the effectiveness of marketing programs and determine/ensure ROI on marketing investments
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- Minimum of 4 years of retail or major consumer brand durable goods, sales, event management, or agency experience
- Brand, channel, or digital marketing background highly preferred
- Experience with budget management skills and client services
- Must have a full knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word with Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Required: proven relationship management, strategic thinking, multi-level communication abilities, excellent presentation skills, and a high degree of organization