Customer Master Data Clerk
The main responsibility of this role is performing customer master data activities for given entities and countries, participation in GSSC continuous improvement initiatives, delivering high level of customer service, ensuring own work adheres to Electrolux policies and procedures and working with own team and/or with other process teams to identify and implement improvement opportunities.
A regular day at work:
• Receive and validate request forms to create/change customer master data records
• Add or change master data record
• Secure that master data maintenance in accordance with agreed Service Levels and with Electrolux Internal Control principles
• Ensure quality in data processing and provision of service on time and compliance with Electrolux Control System requirements
• Ensure that all processes/activities are mapped/described in Desk Top Procedures
• Detail oriented. You believe small things matter.
• Customer & result oriented.
• Able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and have strong interpersonal skills.
• Able to take ownership and responsibility of outstanding issues and queries.
• Flexible to work evening shift - 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm (approx. 2 weeks/per month).
• University degree is desirable
• Fluent English (written and spoken)
• Working knowledge of MS Office package
• Very Good knowledge of MS Excel (VBA will be an advantage)
• Stability of employment
• Interesting job in an international environment
• Friendly atmosphere and work-life balance
• Attractive social benefits package
• Opportunities to raise professional qualifications and develop language skills