Customer Master Data Clerk
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
The main responsibility of this role is performing customer master data activities for given entities and countries, participation in GSSC continuous improvement initiatives, delivering high level of customer service, ensuring own work adheres to Electrolux policies and procedures and working with own team and/or with other process teams to identify and implement improvement opportunities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCES NEEDED:
• University degree is desirable
• Fluent English (written and spoken)
• Working knowledge of MS Office package
• Very Good knowledge of MS Excel (VBA will be an advantage)
• Knowledge of SAP
• At least 1year of experience working in data governance, preferably in Shared Service Center
• Customer obsession
• Drive for results
• Strong interpersonal and ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Team orientated
• Strong analytical skills
• Paying attention to details
• Organized, Persistent, Disciplined
• Taking ownership and responsibility of outstanding issues and queries
• Efficient at working in fast-paced environment and under stressful situations
KEY OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Administration of customer database in accounting program
• Perform data entry activities to support maintenance of master data
• Prepare necessary report
• Administration of Finance Objects in accounting program
• Secure that master data maintenance in accordance with agreed Service Levels and with Electrolux Internal Control principles
• Ensure quality in data processing and provision of service on time and compliance with Electrolux Control System requirements
• Ensure that all processes/activities are mapped/described in Desk Top Procedures
• Identifying areas for improvements