Customer Order Advocate, 1st Shift, Anderson, SC (W)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process and load planning customer orders
- Combined orders for multi-stop deliveries
- Utilize and focus WMS computer systems along with Excel to manager track and report schedule and load plan orders
- Focus customer order maintenance
- Both proactive and reactive past due orders for maintenance
- Customer, carrier, and corporate contract
- Calling and scheduling carries
- Must be a self-starter and have a positive attitude that promotes pride and the desire to improve, good work and organizational skills
- Requires accuracy with part numbers, quantities and model numbers
Must be able to pass skill related test including math, excel, word, and data entry.
Must have map reading skills in conjunction with carrier routing guide
Customer service experience
Must be able to perform basic math functions
Must be able to visually detect defects and missing parts
Must have no written disciplinary action in the past 6 months
Must have less than 4.0 attendance points
Must be willing to work overtime and weekends if required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to operate load parts. The employee is required to stand. The employee must repetitively lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
It is the policy of Electrolux North America, Inc. (‘ENA’) to select, develop and promote employees based on the individual's ability and job performance. It has been, and shall continue to be, the policy of ENA to provide Equal Employment Opportunity to all people in all aspects of the employer/employee relationship without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex/gender, national origin, citizenship, age (40 or older), disability (mental, physical or visual), genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam era or as a member of the National Guard or Military Reserve, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This policy affects decisions including, but not limited to, an employee's compensation, benefits, terms and conditions of employment, opportunities for promotion, training and development, transfer and other privileges of employment. It has been, and shall continue to be, the policy of ENA to maintain a working environment free of harassment and illegal intimidation. It is further the policy of ENA to comply with all applicable Federal, State, and Local statutes concerning Equal Employment Opportunity.