Customer Quality Engineer
The customer Liaison Engineer is responsible to support all aspects of product and service quality for strategic customers. Strategic customers are defined as customers who are important to Electrolux in terms of sales volume as well as future / potential business growth.
The individual in this role will strive to ensure that the customer received best in class support for all of their needs related to product and service quality.
KEY OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Electrolux face / representative to strategic customers for all aspects of product and service quality.
- Conduit to communication with customers, regarding: Quality improvements and action plans, Product, process, packaging and/or delivery changes, Installation information and changes impacting installation
- Maintain score card / KPI tracking for strategic customers.
- Identify and prioritize customer issues to facilitate resolution and prevention efforts for packaging, handling, delivery, installation, and functional issues.
- Communicate external Customer Quality and Damage data with internal departments and facilitate problem solving / prevention.
- Identify trends and focus areas for customer related issues. Track implementation and impact of corrective / preventive actions for issues impacting product / process quality.
- Lead / assist in training process for customers including training for installation, handling, functional aspects of product.
- Participate in customer workshops related to these items
- Communication conduit between operational quality and sales / marketing teams
- Identify changes needed in product literature, user guides, installation guides and other documents based customer feedback regarding product quality
- Point person for regulatory and compliance issues related to customer and facilitate the communication / issue resolution
- Responsible for data transfer to customers for quality, regulatory and compliance issues.
- Liaison between customer and cross functional teams for product liability issues.
- Lead / participate continuous improvement projects for product / process / service quality including any 2nd or 3rd party audits and follow up activities.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- Minimum 5 Years’ Experience in Quality or Service Field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Occasional Travel as Necessary
- Unquestionable business ethics and integrity
- Robust Business understanding
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated/Driven/Proactive approach to business needs
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to adjust/react quickly to changes and changing priorities
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Comfortable working both independently and in a team environment
- Must be able to work across functional boundaries including Sales, Factory Quality, R&D, Warranty, Service, Customer
- Engagement Center, and Supply Chain