Customer Service Advocate- 2nd Shift-Springfield, TN- (T)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
The advocate shall be responsible for all aspects of customer service with regard to shipments of cooking products. They will ensure that orders are placed as shippable orders, with proper lead time, delivery appointment and qty’s as defined by Springfield Rules of the Road. Provide daily tracking of orders to timely shipment and delivery, following up on the corresponding production, load tendering, loading and transportation, and communicating any exception to the customer promptly which includes proper tracking of shipping and delivery failures, as well as any necessary reschedules. Creation of both customer and deployment orders and modification of orders in both Focus and WMS system. Creation of shipping documents, including Bills of Lading and Customs Papers (if applicable). Reconciliation of account with production and requirements (this pertains particularly to SEARS and RDC accounts). This needs to be performed with strong attention to detail with very good organizational skills.
QUALIFICATIONS AND BASIC SKILLS:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Minimum of two (2) years customer service or related background.
• Communicate clearly and concisely verbally and in writing.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, Lotus Notes and the Internet.
• Experience in WMS, Focus and JD Edwards a plus.
• Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
Other Qualifications Desired:
Multitasking, Basic Excel knowledge, Additional responsibilities may include attending production meetings and updating production schedules