Customer Service & Demand Planning Director - (BA Europe)
Consumer & Customer Care
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Customer Service & Demand Planning Director – (BA Europe)
Location: Open – willing to travel to Stockholm (twice a month).
For Sales & Services BAE, we are looking for a Customer Service and Demand Planning Director able to plan demand and create on preferred partnership with retailers by enabling a simply outstanding customer experience, at the same time minimizing costs/NOWC both for the preferred partner as well as for Electrolux.
You will be part of the extended European Sales & Services team; you will report SVP Sales & Services BAE.
A TYPICAL DAY
• Create solution oriented, self-learning culture; “Can do” mentality.
• Lead, motivate, train and develop the Customer Service & Demand Planning organization at Sector and Cluster level
• Design and develop the Customer Service & Demand Planning processes in the Clusters like IBP, Phase in/out, E-commerce, E-invoicing and Supply Chain solutions
• Lead Executive S&OP with ELT and Lead Weekly Beat process
• Drive Customer Service & Demand Planning KPI target setting and deployment across clusters. Main KPI’s being UFR PA, Online stock availability, Sales, CES, DPA, Sales Fixed Costs and NOWC
• Drive Customer Service & Demand Planning KPI target setting and deployment across Sales Companies. Main KPI’s being UFR PA, CES, DPA, Sales Fixed Costs and NOWC
• Define and drive IT (SAP)/Business requirements to further develop the Customer Service and Demand Planning processes and Tools
• Create full alignment with IT development of Supply Chain (SNP)
• Develop digital roadmap regarding artificial intelligence / machine learning for Customer Service
• Lead of the Customer Service & Demand Planning Key User Groups
• Drive tailored service process as to segment customers and align services accordingly at optimised cost to serve
• Drive initiatives to develop Value Creation in coordination with Sales, TMO, Product Lines, Supply Chain
• Benchmark with external Customer Service & Demand Planning organizations and promote best practice exchange
WHO YOU ARE
Results-driven. Maximizing sales & services and efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
Energetic – your enthusiasm is infectious, inspires, and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You will also have the passion essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
Integrity and respect– you maintain high standards of honesty and trustworthiness and consider ethical implications of issues and decisions.
Open – You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective, encouraging cross-collaboration, leveraging diversity and encouraging open feedback.
Agile – you work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Proven solid experience (10 years) in Customer Service/Demand planning area and/or supply chain area
• Capable to use and leverage on SAP/APO/ATP/CTI/Case Mngt.
• Strong and agile leadership
• Academic degree in business and/or technical field or diploma and equivalent experience.
Required Languages: Fluent English
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Gianluca Petito