Customer Service & Demand Planning Specialist (Central Key Account)
Help make our customers happy today and their experiences better tomorrow.
Temporary position (maternity leave replacement)
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
At our Porcia site, where around 2000 people daily contribute to our purpose, we produce cutting-edge washing machines and reinvent every day how to better take care of our clothes in millions of homes across the globe.
For Cluster CKA, we are looking for a Customer Service and Demand Planning Specialist able to create a preferred partnership with retailers by enabling a simply outstanding customer experience, at the same time minimizing costs/NOWC both for the preferred partner as well as for Electrolux. You will be part of our Central Key Accounts team and work closely with our customers but also with international colleagues in key accounts, supply chain, logistics, operations, product lines and quality.
You will report to Director Consumer Service, Customer Service & Demand Planning - Central Key Accounts – Europe.
• Follow customer order flows for different CKA in Europe
• Manage phase in/out processes
• Be Electrolux contact for the customers, representing both Factories and Logistics by attending weekly calls with the customers
• Maintain close contact with Supply Planning and Logistics by attending SQUAD weekly calls
• Follow up on customers buyer claims
• Follow up on customers credit limits
• Manage sales forecast in APO DP weekly (Weekly beat follow-up), monthly (Business Call and EA preparation), yearly (participate to the budget process)
• Prepare ad hoc reports for customers and/or for internal audience (create pivot and vlookup tables)
• Identify, clarify, correct and continuously improve any IT system to better support the processes
• Check and analyze performance reports and KPIs to identify development needs
• Solid experience (2-4 years) in Customer Service/Demand planning area and/or supply chain area
• Strong experience with APO DP/Microsoft Excel/SAP ECC/OTD/VMI
• Academic degree in business and/or technical field or diploma and equivalent experience
• Fluent in Italian and English
• Result-driven with excellent organizational and prioritization skills
• Able to take decision/meet deadlines also under pressure
• Collaborative and driven, you can bring an outside-in perspective encouraging cross-collaboration, leveraging diversity and enabling and open-feedback culture.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.