Customer Service Intern
Consumer & Customer Care
Customer Service Intern
Madrid – 6 months, part-time
Help make our customers happy today and their experiences better tomorrow.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Madrid (Alcobendas) in a modern office setting with 120 colleagues dedicated to Customer Service, HR, Finance, Logistics and IT services across Spain and Portugal.
Transformation is the name of the game: We are looking for a Customer Service intern who is both obsessed by customer service and digitally driven at the same time. You complete our customer experience team in Spain when you can develop creative ideas for digitalization and a leaner approach of our workflows. You will report to the Customer Service Team Leader and will have a key role in projects to increase our productivity, make our work more agile and render more value for our customers.
Your main tasks:
• Rotates through our divisions of responsibility and provides ideas to grow and improve the business, customer service and internal processes.
• Accepts designated, business-focus projects to research, propose ideas and solutions, and present final project during the internship.
• Engages with customers or clients and provides service.
• Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems.
• Assists in creating performance reports.
• Graduated or about to graduate. To start the internship it is mandatory to sign an internship agreement with the University/Business School
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn
• Required languages: Fluent English and Spanish (written and spoken)
• Previous customer service experience will be considered as a plus
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.