Customer Service Manager
Consumer & Customer Care
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with
consumers on behalf of Electrolux through the coaching and managing of Team Leaders and Customer Service
Representatives. This role will drive lifetime consumer brand loyalty and profitable growth through coaching,
counseling, training, motivating and recognizing teams. The Customer Service Manager is a critical member of
the CEC Leadership team responsible for driving organizational performance and employee engagement.
Therefore, this role must demonstrate tact, sensitivity, confidentiality and professionalism.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide daily direction and communication team leads and representatives so that calls are answered in a
timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner and consumer issues are appropriately resolved.
- Ensure that target service levels, quality and revenue goals are aligned, communicated and met and that
team members adhere to published policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Drive individual and team performance through communication, engagement and coaching for
- Monitor queues and work with team leads to ensure quality and speed in responses as well as appropriate
internal follow-up on issues and backlog items
- Create and maintain high quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their
- Serve as subject matter expert on a variety of change management and transformational related special
projects driving operational efficiency, superior customer satisfaction and profitable growth.
- Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to
improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of functions to drive improvements to the entire customer
- Ensure floor operation is supported via real time escalations support as needed.
- Bachelor Degree required
- Minimum 5 year experience in sales or consumer service
- Minimum 2 year managerial/supervisory experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to develop and motivate others
- Ability to provide and support a direction or vision
- Capable of setting priorities, meeting pre-determined deadlines and multi-tasking. Strong initiative and
- Possess strong decision making, problem solving and analytical skills with particular attention given to
detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated customer obsession resulting in the ability to meet and exceed consumer needs.
- Strong selling and persuasion skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Successfully navigates through ambiguity and change
- Bilingual capabilities a plus
- Career ambitious
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience with SAP CRM, Service Bench, IPL, Avaya phone systems a plus