Customer Service Manager
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are looking for a CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER to join our team in Moscow, Russian Federation. The main objective of the role is to provide best-in-class customer service and support Sales Team in sales results.
A TYPICAL DAY
Supervision of Customer Service Team:
- daily routine supervision, including KPI follow-up;
- people management (objectives settings, performance appraisal, feedback and coaching sessions etc.).
Support and continuous improvement of Customer Service operations:
- collaboration with Logistics, Sales, Finance and Accounting departments;
- providing secondary distribution forecast to logistics department;
- daily communication with Demand Planning Team to insure best order fill rate;
- solving daily operational issues, act as a key user for SAP processes in order management, returns etc.;
- follow-up on monthly sales target achievement and proactive risk analysis;
- driving process improvement projects in collaboration with European Key User Community (EDI, reporting etc.).
WHO YOU ARE
team efficiencies and hitting KPIs You will also have the passion essential to
delivering results in both the short and long term.
Energetic. Your enthusiasm is infectious, inspires, and engages your team to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You are a role model and true ambassador of collaboration culture. You are experienced self-motivated.
Integrity and respect– you maintain high standards of honesty and trustworthiness and consider ethical implications of issues and decisions.
Open. You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective, encouraging cross-collaboration, leveraging diversity and encouraging open feedback.
Agile. You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- University degree in business and/or technical field.
- Solid experience (7-10 years) preferably in Customer Service, but also could be Demand Planning and/or Supply Chain.
- Minimum 3 years of managerial experience.
- Strong experience with SAP/APO/ATP.
- Analytical and presentation skills (Excel, Power Point).
Required languages: native Russian, upper-intermediate English.