Customer Service Specialist
Consumer & Customer Care
*Strong Candidate Identified*
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for complete sales order management from order intake through issue resolution. This position has the responsibility to assist the internal and external sales teams to support customer sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers (via phone &email) and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Customer sales order support: including review for accuracy and price exceptions, manual system entry and acknowledgment to the customer, and back-order follow-up.
- Maintain sales order supporting documentation and correspondence in shared drive.
- Communicate and collaborate with sales team, technical service, and logistics to resolve customer-facing issues.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision-making; handle issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Support and back-up other customer service team members as needed
- Other departmental duties as assigned by manager
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- A minimum of 2 years experience in customer service or supply chain
- Commercial Food Equipment industry experience desired
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish or English/French) desired
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to adapt to and quickly learn new systems and processes
- Excellent time management skills, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; Intermediate Excel skills desired