Customer Service Specialist
We are looking for another Customer Service Specialist (temporary contract) to join our proactive team which is based in Moscow, Russian Federation. Together we're aiming at providing first-class service to the company's customers in terms of order processing and delivery of goods in accordance with the established rules and policies of the company.
A typical day at work:
- processing orders from customers in accordance with payment terms, prices, delivery terms and shipping warehouse; preparation, distribution of proforma invoices and specifications;
- assortment management when working with orders, incl. if updated;
- organization of delivery of goods to the customer's warehouse: formation of orders taking into account the selected delivery method, the characteristics of the product, the type of vehicle and the schedule of the customer's warehouse;
- coordination of shipment with the warehouse, carrier, logistics department of the company;
- consulting clients on goods, working conditions, availability and arrivals of goods, warehouse operation procedures,
- order formation, filing and consideration of claims, etc;
- consideration of claims from customers in accordance with the contractual terms and procedures of the company;
- registration of shipping documents in cases established by the company. Establishment and control of the relevance of addresses and contact details of consignees of customers in the system;
- control over the correctness of the use of price lists in the system in cases of their changes;
- processing of discounts (promotions) according to the rules of the company;
- solving other operational issues related to customer service;
- participation in projects to optimize work and improve service to the company's clients.
Who you are:
Energetic. - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work.
Agile. - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
Analytical. - With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
Problem solver. - You see challenge as opportunity, you find solutions in non-typical situations;
Aimed at growth. - You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- higher education (preferably financial and economic or logistics);
- minimum 1 year of experience in Customer Service or related (working with clients, transport companies, claims);
- good knowledge of MS Office (Excel is a must).
- knowledge of any ERP system (SAP, Oracle, 1C etc) would be an advantage;
- knowledge of primary accounting documents, developed communication skills, the ability to find a common language with clients.
- native Russian;
- upper-intermediate English.