Customer Service Specialist
Consumer & Customer Care
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Customer Service Specialist
Are you service-oriented and customer-oriented? Then this is the role for you.
Location: Helsinki, Finland
This position is temporary
A TYPICAL DAY
Take the calls that makes someone’s day
Our customers are our world. We obsess about their wants and needs, from designing a product through bringing it to life to helping to look after it when they take it home.
And that’s where you come in – going above and beyond to listen, understand, empathise and provide a solution that doesn’t just fix an issue, but makes for a positively better experience. Join our team with a just-do-it attitude and we-are-in-it-together feeling to keep shaping living for the better.
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK:
As the first line of contact for our B2B customers, when they need us the most, you will be providing invaluable service to get them through the day.
With the phone and mail as your main tools of delivering outstanding service, you will be taking care of sales orders, handling enquiries, managing reclamations and providing product information.
Products ranging from dishwashers and dry tumblers to coffee machines and toasters will be your line of expertise when our customers look for guidance.
WHO YOU ARE
• Customer focused - You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem-solving skills to reassuring customers.
• Flexible - You can manage to change priorities with ease.
• You are curious, detail-oriented and systematic. At Electrolux, we value problem solving - you see the challenge as the opportunity.
• Performance-driven - You strive to solve all problems for the first time and follow up as needed to reach a solution that satisfies the customer.
• The workload is heavy and the pace is quite hectic from time to time so it is also important that you can handle some stress.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Experience from customer service position or similar
• Knowledge in SAP is meriting
• Experience from working at a Callcenter is a plus
• Fluent in Finnish and English, Swedish is meriting
We only accept applications in English
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Anna Berggren