Customer Service Specialist
Customer Service Specialist
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Specialist for a temporary contract till December 2021.
Operational Responsibilities :
• Provide excellent customer service on calls and e-mails
• Process orders, manage backorders, satisfy customers needs
• Issue all necessary documents (invoices, delivery notes, credit notes) in time and with high precision
• Prepare open order reports for customers
• Follow credit policy and process customers in alignment with credit policy
• Customer data and commercial condition maintenance
• Support B2B portal maintanance and usage
• Manage returns and refusals, prepare return-orders
You have :
• Customer-driven mindset- Customers are at the heart of company success, it will be your role to satisfy their needs
• Excellent communication skills and great team player abilities-in this role
cross-functional collaboration and communication is everything, so you should like to work in groups as well as on your own
• Proactive, flexible, precise-you’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead
• Able to work under pressure with problem-solving attitude- you are able to work in a timely and accurate manner to tight deadlines
Education & experience
• College or university degree
• Good MS office knowledge including Excel
• SAP knowledge and experience would be a great asset
Required languages: Fluent/native Estonian, English
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.