Customer Service Specialist
Moscow, Russian Federation - permanent
Eat, sleep and breathe customer care.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not
just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that
diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you
share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux
and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are now looking for a Customer Service Specialist to join our team in Moscow, Russian Federation. The main objective of the role is to meet customers’ needs in customer service and order management.
Your main tasks:
- Process orders, manage back orders, satisfy customers needs;
- Prepare available stock reports for customers;
- Issue all necessary documents (invoices, delivery notes, credit notes ) in time and with high precision;
- Prepare and follow up direct trucks with goods from European factories;
- Manage returns and refusals, prepare return order.
- University degree;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Customer Service;
- Good knowledge of SAP is a must;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel is a must);
- Required languages: native Russian, upper-intermediate English.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive
environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a
truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create
remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux/