Customer Service Specialist
United Arab Emirates
Daily processing of customer orders while ensuring a close follow-up with Supply & Transport planning team in order to ensure a best in class service to our customers. The jobholder will play a key role of coordination between Customers, Sales Team, Product Line and Supply & Transport Planning team.
A Typical Day
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Resolve any problems or queries that our customers might face
- Review and verify orders information’s and shipping instructions to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Maintain factory production details and communication of open orders report.
- Prepare quotes pertaining to new Sales queries and demands
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Ensure Management commitment in terms of Business call numbers is delivered on a monthly basis.
- Drive to achieve “Order Processing” and “Delivery Services” related KPI’s
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Maintains a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers always
- Provides feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Go the extra mile to engage customers and ensure their satisfaction
Who You Are
- Minimum 1-2 years Customer Service and / or Order Processing Services related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Understanding of Inco terms, freight activities and documentation
- Knowledge of SAP ECC
- Advanced computer software skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Pivot tables)
- Fluent English
- Proactive & positive approach
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with all levels in the organization and work effectively in a team environment.
- Multitasking and coordination between internal departments
- Experience with SAP
- Drive for Results
- Customer Focus