Customer Service Specialist CZ/SK
Praha, Czech Republic
Help bringing the right people to the right place.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Customer Service Department in Prague.
Your main tasks:
• Provide excellent customer service on all inbound and outbound callsmails
• Process orders, manage backorders, satisfy customers’ needs
• Prepare available stock reports for customers
• Transport booking
• Issue all necessary documents (invoices, delivery notes, credit notes, credit balance) in time and with high precision
• Follow credit policy and process customers in alignment with credit policy
• Customer data and commercial conditions maintenance
• Support B2B portal and EDI
• Manage returns and refusals, prepare return-orders
• Experience in the order desk platform/ sales administration is an advantage
• College or university degree
• Good MS office knowledge including Excel
• SAP knowledge and experience would be a big asset
• English – at least A1, native/ fluent Czech/Slovak
• Customer driven mindset- Customers are at the heart of company success, it will be your role to satisfy their needs
• Excellent communication skills and great team player abilities-in this role
cross-functional collaboration and communication is everything, so you should like to work in groups as well as on your own
• Proactive, flexible, precise-you’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead
• Able to work under pressure with problem solving attitude- you are able to work in a timely and accurate manner to tight deadlines
• Great team atmosphere and chance to work in a global organization
• 25 days holidays, meal vouchers, contributions to sports activities, English language courses, products with discount
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.