Customer Service Supervisor
Consumer & Customer Care
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Customer Service Supervisor will supervise and assist customer service representatives in the performance of their job duties, such as responding to customer inquiries and resolving issues and complaints. The CSS collaborates and partners with other supervisors to drive lifetime consumer brand loyalty and profitable growth through coaching, counseling, training, motivating, and recognizing teams.
- Responsible for the growth and development of Customer Service Representatives. This is accomplished by frequent and effective coaching, performance management, and, if necessary, corrective action.
- Manages a team of assigned representatives and ensures they comply with company guidelines particularly related to quality of service.
- Monitors and reviews calls or other correspondence between representatives and customers, and gather pertinent information concerning quality and performance from internal resources.
- Conducts frequent coaching sessions to motivate teammates, direct them professionally, and champion performance to meet internal KPIs.
- Ensures that representatives are informed of changes and coaches their adaptation to ensure smooth transitions and proper alignments.
- Collects and gathers data for a variety of purposes, including resolving customer complaints and inquiries, preparing reports concerning performance and quality measures, and recognition.
- Identify opportunities to update or improve customer service procedures and make recommendations to the appropriate channel leaders in the Ownership Solutions team.
- Organizes and oversees the schedules and work of assigned staff.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping consumers and colleagues front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- HS diploma or GED required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least three years’ customer service experience required.
- Minimum 4 years of previous supervisory experience is preferred.
- Excellent leadership and managing skills.
- Knowledge of customer service procedures and principles.
- Ability to remain calm and collected when confronted with customer complaints and issues, demonstrating a professional and calm demeanor.
- Ability to coach and mentor customer service representatives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Must work well with others in a team environment. Exemplifies professional courtesies and is always polite and courteous.
- Occasional travel may be required.