Customer Service Supervisor - Live Chat
Consumer & Customer Care
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
The Customer Service Supervisor will be an integral part of the Customer Engagement Center and work collaboratively with other Supervisors and Business Leaders. This role works under minimal supervision, relying on experience and judgment to lead a team of Customer Service Representatives in a remote environment and ensure the highest level of service is delivered to customers. In this position, you will help our teams achieve consistent service that wows our customers by supervising and assisting Customer Service Representatives with their job duties and holding the team accountable to high performance standards. You will manage employee performance and engagement through coaching, counseling, training, motivating, and recognizing employees. Primary focus will the Live Chat team using the LivePerson (LiveEngage) platform.
- Provide daily supervision and direction to a team of representatives in a fully remote environment.
- Set priorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals are met.
- Identify and resolve operational problems using defined processes, expertise, and judgment.
- Provide coaching, feedback and annual performance reviews as well as formal corrective action.
- Ensure that target service levels, quality and revenue goals are aligned, communicated, and met.
- Ensure that team members adhere to published policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Monitor queues to ensure quality and speed in responses as well as appropriate internal follow-up on issues and backlog items.
- Ensure that representatives are informed about changes to company products and services.
- Collect data and prepares reports on customer complaints and inquiries.
Prepare monthly reports summarizing the assigned customer service team’s performance.
- Prepare knowledge-based documents such as summaries and responses to frequently asked questions.
- Identify opportunities to update or improve customer service procedures and makes recommendations to the management team.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- High school diploma required.
- Five years (5) years of quality experience in multi-call type contact center environment required.
- Two years (2) of lead or supervisory experience in multi-call type contact center environment required.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of customer service procedures and principles.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to resolve customer complaints and issues while maintaining a professional and calm demeanor.
- Ability to coach and mentor customer service representatives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior experience leading a team in a remote environment.