Customs & Compliance Junior Specialist
• Fluent English and Turkish.
• Ability to perform in rapidly changing multi-tasking environment and prioritize tasks.
• MS Excel, MS Word, SAP APO is a plus.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and self-motivation.
• Ability to think analytically.
• Mainly responsible for import operations and design all standard operating procedures for all import processes according to company policies & local laws and administer each shipment to avoid any delays and monitor all activities in foreign trade zone.
• Assists with audits, works closely with custom brokers, product line, demand planner, finance and other internal and external as required.
• Cooperate with custom brokers, prepare orders, collect all documents needed for import customs operations from Electrolux Product Line team.
• Prepare Daily cashflow list to the finance and upon payments, ensure collection of the payment swift from the bank by the custom broker in charge.
• Track performance of custom service providers.
• Check all expenses related to import, TSE, bonded warehouse and primary transport.
• Following truck arrivals, registration and unloading operations.
• Providing information to the warehouse team about trucks arrivals and updating Daily.
• Following labeling process.