Move to improve. Bring your ideas and expertise to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Oława (Poland), but we will also consider Żarów, Świdnica, Zabrze or Siewierz as a possible job locations.
We are looking for an experienced Customs Specialist to give expertise and support import/export processes and operations.
Your main tasks:
• To support the Customs&Trade Compliance Manager in customs, import and export control operations
• Making the EX and IM declaration using the correct customs regulations, correct HS code, customs value and CoO
• Data and documents checking for EX and IM customs clearance purpose
• Give clearance instruction to carriers
• Contact with the Customs Authority to ensure the correctness of customs clearance process
• Contact with Customs Brokers on international level
• Manage all Customs communication with Freight Forwarders and internal stakeholders
• Process T1 declarations and prepare documentation
• Maintaining records of import and export shipments for compliance audit
• Extra costs checking, reporting
• University degree in related field. Customs agent certificate as an asset.
• Min 3-5 years of working experience in the customs area.
• Experience in Microsoft Office and SAP (trade compliance management system as a plus)
• English on a good communication level
• Ability to adopt to rapid changes, work with a sense of urgency, work cross-functions and collaboratively. Having positive attitude to work and people
• International environment and multicultural teams
• Interesting, full time job and challenging tasks
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level
• Attractive social benefits package
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.