Customs&Outsource Warehouse Specialist
Kyiv, Ukraine - permanent
Ensure what you do here, make the difference around the world.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not
just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that
diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you
share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux
and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are now looking for a Customs and Outsourced Warehouse Specialist to join our Sales Unit in Kyiv, Ukraine. The main objective of the role is to ensure full compliance in terms of customs regulations and to support import and export operations.
Your main tasks:
- support customs, import and export control operations;
- prepare all necessary documents for customs brokers for receiving EX and IM declaration, check received information;
- contact with customs authorities to ensure the correctness of customs clearance process;
- manage all customs related communication with freight forwarders and internal stakeholders;
- maintain records of import and export shipments for compliance audit;
- reporting and extra costs checking;
- manage relationship with the supplier of the outsourced warehouse in terms of contracts, cost, volumes etc.;
- coordinate and develop warehousing supplier ensuring operational excellence of the shipments to customers according to the required service and cost level.
- higher education of Logistics direction;
- min 3 years of experience within customs area in any business industry;
- good knowledge of related legislation, experience in cooperating with customs brokers and governmental authorities;
- customs agent certificate would be an advantage;
- Microsoft Office (Excel is a must) and SAP knowledge;
- ability to adopt to rapid changes, work with a sense of urgency;
- ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively;
- required languages: fluent Ukrainian, upper-intermediate English.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive
environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a
truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create
remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux/