Cut&Chamfer-3rd Shift-Kinston, NC (K)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• Operate upper and lower rack fabrication and assembly equipment on a rotating basis.
• Enter production data into control panel and oversee equipment operation.
• Monitor and respond to equipment malfunctions and related diagnostic information; perform routine maintenance and initiate requests for equipment repair and prevention maintenance as necessary or directed.
• Inspect raw materials, work in progress, and finished parts to insure conformity to quality and manufacturing specifications.
• Perform setup and tool changes on a routine basis.
• Assist with various rack fabrication tasks including loading wire and staging materials; maintain appropriate SPC records and related documentation; operate forklift.
• Complete all work assignments in a safe, productive, and cost effective manner designed to meet or exceed Electrolux quality, safety, and workmanship standards.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
High School graduate with twelve (12) to twenty-four (24) months experience as a PLC machine operator, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. Ability to learn and operate PLC fabrication/assembly equipment; good mechanical aptitude with demonstrated knowledge of digital measuring devices; ability to operate a forklift; ability to read and follow written procedures and maintain required records and documentation; good oral and written communication skills. Requires manual dexterity, periodic heavy lifting (25-50 lbs) and bending; good attendance and housekeeping record.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as candidates will be interviewed continuously. The position may be filled prior to the date described as 'Apply by'