CX/GO Business Analyst
Kraków, Poland – full-time
Help bringing the right people to the right place.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe.
Your main tasks:
• Support SAP and FSDS implementation with focus on project accounting and activities connected with purchase orders
• Participate in the creation of annual forecasts and budgets and build advanced quantitative analysis and financial models
• Support with the business planning and review processes, providing analytical and strategic support to internal customers throughout the business
• Leverage data analytics and visualization tools to deliver insights on operational trends withing the business
• Create and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) highlighting trends and analyzing causes od unexpected variance
• Identify inefficiencies to improve business performance and conduct supporting analyses
• Evaluate rends in performance and initiate analysis to identify opportunities and risks
• Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual internal and external reporting schedules as well as automating reporting processes
• Academic degree in Finance or similar
• 2-4 years of work experience within Finance function (Finance and accounting and/or Business Analysis)
• Excellence in MS Office suite (especially Excel),
• Experienced SAP FI user
• Fluence in English (business English)
• Command of Italian will be an asset
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.