CX Solutions Architect
Create solutions that change how we change lives for the better.
The CX Solutions Architect proactively and holistically leads and supports Enterprise Architecture activities that guide the development and management of a portfolio of solutions. Solutions include projects, products, systems (including applications, technologies, processes, and information), shared infrastructure services and shared application services.
This is a digital technologist position with expert-level knowledge of platforms, solutions and technologies, programming languages (Java, C#, T-SQL), DevOps &, Agile methodologies and cloud computing technologies. It is a hands-on role, responsible for the solution design, architecture, and delivery across mobile, web, data-driven marketing, and marketing automation solutions.
You will work closely with internal stakeholders and demonstrate functional and technical knowledge to address customer’s business needs. You will actively cooperate with IT and Operation as well as with external Consultants and System Integrators in the definition of requirements and the RFP/RFQ preparation, in reviewing responses and analyzing project planning and sizing. You build trust, convince, and influence through efficient work and strive to deliver results. You will develop, implement and lead processes to evaluate, capture, and apply best practices and lessons learnt to promote the development and use of replicate solutions with a focus on reusable templates and time to value.
A regular day of work
As CX Solutions Architect you will demonstrate competencies across four key dimensions:
- Translates Business Strategy into Solutions Architecture
- Leads Solutions Design and Analysis
- Orchestrates Solutions Delivery
- Facilitates and Collaborates to Deliver Business Outcomes
You will support the implementation of digital solutions capable of meeting a continuously changing industry and market environment to support Electrolux’s 360 Consumer transformation.
You will deliver application architectures and solutions, for consumer web and mobile, covering Digital Asset Management, Content Management System, CRM, Services that give consumers a great experience in our pre-sales, at-sales and after-sales journeys, in considering, evaluating, choosing and using our product and services.
You will support implementation with external vendors on chosen digital platforms and technology solutions, integrated with Electrolux infrastructure and back-end solutions and define integrations strategy and technologies between the Cloud services and on-Premises systems.
And finally, you will translate business requirements into system level design and detailed technical architecture documents and also be a technical leadership skills in driving architecture, helping with technical trade-offs, and driving best practices.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who you are
Communicative – Whether face-to-face or on the phone you can rely information and listen to understand and deal with suppliers capabilities and performance.
A problem-solver - You see challenge as opportunity.
Agile – you work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes, and reacting confidently and decisively.
Influential – you have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
A strategic-thinker – You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in
computer science, information systems or related field, or equivalent work
- Great experience in the IT/IS industry that includes preferably areas of Consumer Care (CRM/Salesforce), Marketing (CMS), IoT and Cloud Platforms;
- Great experience in design and software implementation including software development, database modeling on complex systems;
- Good experience in solution architecture for enterprise web content and digital experience management platforms;
- Prior experience developing or working with Cloud-based technologies such as MS Azure is desired;
- Good understanding of strategic and new and emerging technology trends, and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models;
- Good understanding of product management, agile principles and development methodologies and capability of supporting agile teams by providing advice and guidance on opportunities, impact and risks, taking account of technical and architectural debt (experience with Agile SCRUM development is desired);
- Knowledge of various backend development languages like Java and Python and database technologies like Microsoft SQL and Oracle.
- Understanding and knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies (such as waterfall, spiral, agile software development, rapid prototyping, incremental, synchronize and stabilize, and DevOps)
- Portuguese (Native);
- English Advanced/Fluent;
- Spanish (desirable).
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.