Cyber Security Analyst
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
And we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more
This professional will work with IT and OT infrastructure environment of with a major focus on security activities. He/she will collaborate with the global security team to bring, develop and manage complex activities to the LA region and guaranteeing the delivery of innovative solutions aligned with the Electrolux needs. He/she will interact with external and internal technologies areas and others Electrolux managers.
In this position, the professional should help the business and infrastructure areas in the project architecture and global demands deployment. For this, the candidate should have knowledge in IT/ OT security frameworks.
A regular day at work
- Coordinates the technical activities to implement and manage security infrastructure, and to provide regular status and service-level reports to the Information Security Steering Committee;
- Partners with stakeholders within the BA to understand and responding to security audit failures reported by auditors;
- Partners with vendors, suppliers and internal staff across the BA to ensure risks and threats are managed through taking ownership of security incidents in the BA through to resolution and raise these to Group Information Security and Control
Maintains Security Scorecard/Dashboard & associated BA Security Roadmaps;
- Serve as an active and consistent participant in the information security governance process;
- Participate in the Information Security Steerco to define & report on metrics and reporting strategies that effectively communicate successes and progress of the security program;
- Provide support for legal and regulatory compliance efforts, including audit support and end user awareness training;
- Understanding the threats of IT and OT environment and address solutions>
In this role, you will be dealing with Electrolux’s Internal customers. You should be confident in dealing with leaders both from a country level and region level perspective.
In Electrolux, we encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis in dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect. You will be working in Curitiba on regular working hours and may be required to travel both domestic and international.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who You Are
Expert – You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- Analytical - With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- Agile – You work with urgency, analysing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- Influential – You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- A strategic-thinker – You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
- Collaborative – You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- Open – You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- Ambitious - You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science and related fields;
- Excellent experience in management of IT and OT security strategy;
- Technical knowledge in Microsoft Server environments (including Azure) and computer network;
- Certification in information security (CISSP, CSSLP, CCFP, CISM, etc.) or comparable work experience will be given preference
- Experience with leadership and change management of IT process;
- Experience in OT Security environment;
- Information security and security protocols (SSL/TLS, SFTP, VPN, 8021X, SAML, RADIUS, LDAP,VLAN , Multifactor Authentication);
- Experience in security of cloud computing(MS Azure);
- Proven experience with Cisco, BlueCoat, Checkpoint, Juniper and Bluecoat hardware and software;
- Ability in develop security architecture solutions;
- Knowledge in project management methodologies (PMI / AGILE). PMI Certification (desirable);
- Knowledge and experience in ITIL process. ITIL Certification (desirable);
- English and Portuguese fluent, Spanish advanced/intermediate.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.