*Strong Candidate Identified*
The Inventory Cycle Counter is a critical role within the East Coast Sourced Product Hub Team and is required to maintain inventory accuracy with all product types throughout the facility. Responsibilities for this role include collaborating with all departments within the facility, the Electrolux RDC Advocate Team, and International Transportation Team. This position requires compliance with quality standards, procedures, policies, deadlines, etc., and assists in resolving any issues and developing continuous improvement action plans as required.
This position requires reacting to all inventory management requirements with a sense of urgency to ensure the highest service levels. This role includes
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform daily cycle counts for assigned locations as directed by Inventory Supervisor.
- Monitor and control inventory integrity through Inbound and Outbound audits.
- Ensure inventory accuracy to meet client demands.
- Partner with IB/OB Clericals to research inventory discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Report discrepancies and damaged product to Warehouse Supervisor for further resolution.
- Maintain product identification and location accuracy within the facility.
- Conduct quarterly inventories.
- Cycle counter will be required to operate equipment within the facility.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Warehouse Supervisor.
- High School diploma required, College degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience of Shipping / Receiving Office Clerk responsibilities
- Operational experience is preferred
- Understanding of SAP
- Experience working with
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to multi-task under pressure independently and as part of the team
- Strong work ethic with a focus on results
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent follow-up skills
- Creative problem solver, ready to take ownership of assigned duties in a timely manner
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP, Warehouse management systems, SAP, etc.
- Flexibility to work standard shifts as well as extended business hours depending on customer needs