D2C Agile Coach
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Reporting directly to innovation manager, you will have to guide and positively influence the whole organization across departments and areas, from teams to senior management, in Lean and Agile principles and practices. Within this team you will be responsible for driving improved agility, throughput, predictability and quality across our business, with a focus on D2C product.
A typical day of work
Act as a coach and optimize the processes within your teams guiding your teams in the use of agile practices and methodologies, helping them to improve further and foster an environment of successful delivery and continuous improvement.
You will establish and improve the collaboration with other cross functional teams and departments, work closely with the management team and help to build the best organization and spot areas of improvement and raise awareness of them to the leadership team.
You will be supporting your teams with their self-organization and empowering them to achieve great innovations, help to facilitating the OKR-process, helping teams in planning and aligning as well as facilitating other meetings and workshops
Improve and facilitate the process of transparency across the teams
You as an Agile insider, in different roles, you have practiced methods such as Scrum, XP or Lean, Kanban and you are familiar with Continuous Delivery and DevOps, have to be aware of trends such as Lean Startup, Design Thinking, Prototyping and have
experienced in Change Management to led or been involved in significant organizational transformation projects.
Who you are
- Expert – you not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- Analytical. With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- Agile – you work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- Influential – you have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- A strategic-thinker – you can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
- Collaborative – You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
- Degree with focus on Engineering, Business Administration, Computer Science, IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Experience as Agile Coach / Scrum Master (m/f/d);
- Enthusiasm for the development in an adventurous company living the start-up spirit;
- Being a strong and experienced communicator with the ability to be emphatic;
- Experience in Change Management
- Fluent English;
- Advanced Spanish.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.