D2C Ecom Merchandizing Manager
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
D2C Ecom Merchandizing Manager
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
We are now looking for an E-commerce Merchandizing Manager to join the D2C E-Commerce team within Electrolux Europe. The D2C E-Commerce team’s core focus is to develop and leverage new routes to market delivering profitable growth for Electrolux.
There are many new skillsets and new ways of working both technically but more important cross functionally as we drive this direct channel with consumers. As Merchandizing Manager, you will be responsible for understanding and analysing the key drivers of performance related to online merchandising and our full assortment. This role works closely with Online Sales Managers, Category Managers, and the Growth & Optimization team to ensure we drive profitable growth of Finished Goods, Aftermarket sales and Services across multiple web shops and consumer journeys for all of Business Area Europe. You act as a supporting and insightful resource within the optimization and growth team and general D2C Sales team as well as wider organization with clear Consumer Experience in focus.
This is a full-time temporary (two-years contract with possibility to change to permanent) position based in our global headquarters in Stockholm where we are over 70 nationalities under the same roof, and we act with agility in this new normal! You will report to the Channel Optimization Director, D2C Europe.
Your Everyday Challenge
• Perform merchandizing activities for D2C
- Identify and map improvement points on the current site(s) for our own web shops when it comes to standard merchandizing strategy and content related to product/service presentation, pricing, promotions, stock management and campaigns
• Work on project implementation for D2C in relation to Growth and Optimization
- Drive growth related projects related to CI roadmap, CX/NPS and Optimization, according to agreed priority and roll out plan
• Work on stock management and reporting for D2C. Clearly outlining stock levels and outlook for digital marketing, campaign, ranging and activation purposes
• Partner with Online Sales Managers and Category Managers to analyse business drivers (specific to local markets and product categories), provide insightful assessments and execute strategies to achieve business objectives
WHO YOU ARE
• You have ideally a demonstrated experience in working with online merchandizing and/or project management working specifically with online sales activations, online merchandizing, digital marketing and/or e-Commerce consulting
• You possess a strong fundamental understanding of online sales and ranging, sales driving activities and genuine interest and knowledge for online sales optimization and online product merchandizing
• Naturally you have a strong intellectual curiosity and understanding for general E-Commerce practices
• You are self-going and have a driving ambition in day-to-day projects and can collaborate effectively with cross functional teams and business leaders to identify sales and growth opportunities
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor of Science degree in online sales or digital marketing
• Around 3 years relevant work experience
• You speak English fluently, any other European language we consider a plus
• Further you have:
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good knowledge of Commerce engines (SAP Hybris is a plus)
- Knowledge on behavioural analysis tools like Content Square, and/or pricing software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Please apply in English.
Talent Acquisition Partner: Asuka Wu
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.