D2C Ecommerce Sales Manager – CEE Cluster
D2C Ecommerce Sales Manager – CEE Cluster
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to provide our consumers with a simply outstanding experience across our business areas and through all channels where this role supports the evolving routes to market through D2C E-Commerce.
We are now looking for a D2C Ecommerce Sales Manager to join the CEE Cluster leadership team. This position core focus is to strategically develop and leverage new routes to market delivering profitable growth for Electrolux. As D2C Ecommerce Sales Manager, your mission will be to strategically and commercially drive the direct on-line offer and web shops for the CEE region with the main objective to grow online sales for all our product categories.
You will as Ecommerce Sales Manager report to the Cluster GM and make sure we drive profitable growth for the web shops in the CEE.
Furthermore, you will:
• Drive and coordinate the ranging and pricing activities for all categories together with local stakeholders and central D2C e-commerce team
• Represent D2C E-commerce in the Commercial Triangle and ensure a continues development across all commercial aspects and channel dimensions
• Understanding market differences across the CEE and adjust selling approaches accordingly in close collaboration with central and local teams
• Review and actively drive promotion / activation activities and planning both short/mid and longer term for each market, that are aligned with the sales strategy and other Electrolux channel activities and communication
• Understand the mechanisms around SEO, SEM, email, display ads and social media to drive site traffic and generate demand
• Feed in forecasts volumes to Demand Planning
• Drive reporting on weekly and monthly bases incl analyses on performance e.g. follow up on KPIs like conversion rates, traffic per channel, results from campaigns etc and provide analyses that explain current KPI trends and suggested corrective actions
• Collaborate with central and local sales, marketing, supply chain and product line to maximize the impact for the CEE markets in the direct channel
• Actively work to enforce the D2C Ecommerce strategy across the Cluster
Who you are:
You can successfully lead the Cluster D2C E-commerce business and can collaborate effectively with cross functional teams including Sales Managers, IT, Marketers and business leaders with sales drive and passion for growth. You are comfortable with working in a multinational, large and diverse business environment with many market, cultures and stakeholders.
Consumer & business oriented with strong commercial skills. You always have the consumer in mind and work to ensure we always have a commercial approach that is adding value to the consumer experience
Energetic. Your enthusiasm is infectious, inspires, and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You will also have the endurance essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
Passionate. You are passionate about driving profitable growth and are capable of finding creative routes to create value to our consumers in the ecommerce channel.
Agile and structured. You can quickly understand and assess a situation, organize information in meaningful ways, effectively frame the issue and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
Team-player. You can successfully drive initiatives and can collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams both locally and centrally including product line, IT, Marketers and business leaders. You are comfortable with working in a large matrix organization with many stakeholders.
Minimum experience requirements
• A bachelor/master degree in relevant field
• +5 years commercial experience (business, marketing)
• +4 years working commercially with D2C ecommerce or on-line sales
• Fluent in English and any of the CEE languages
• Proven analytical skills, strong intellectual curiosity, agility
• Strong business acumen and commercial vision
• Highly motivated change agent that can push against the status quo and seed new ideas, new ways of thinking, and new ways of working
• Strong with numbers
• Solid general technical understanding of a typical ecommerce environment
• Understanding SEO/SEM and other mechanisms that drive traffic
• Excellent analytics skills applied to on-line tools (google, etc.)