D2C Ecommerce Sales Manager Poland
Help bringing the right people to the right place.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
At Electrolux, we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favorite clothes bring out the best in us. And that healthy homes are places we thrive in. We are on a continuous journey to provide our consumers with a simply outstanding experiences across our business areas and through all channels, where this role supports the evolving routes to market through D2C E-Commerce.
We are now looking for a D2C Ecommerce Sales Manager to join Polish team. This position’s core focus is to strategically develop and leverage new routes to market delivering profitable growth for Electrolux. As D2C Ecommerce Sales Manager, your mission will be to strategically and commercially drive the direct on-line offer and web shops for Poland (total 4 webshops covering finish goods, accessories and spare parts) with the main objective to grow online sales for all our product categories and deliver on outstanding consumer experiences promise.
Your main tasks:
• Understand ecommerce landscape in Poland and adjust selling approaches accordingly in close collaboration with cluster, central and local teams.
• Coordinate ranging and pricing activities for all categories together with local stake-holders, cluster and central D2C e-commerce team.
• Plan, review and actively drive promotion / activation activities for short/mid and longer term for each market, that are aligned with the sales strategy and other Electro-lux channel activities and communication.
• Understand the mechanisms around SEO, SEM, email, display ads and social media to drive site traffic and generate demand in the cooperation with Digital Marketing Team.
• Feed in forecasts volumes to Demand Planning.
• Drive reporting on weekly and monthly bases including analyses on performance e.g. follow up on KPIs like NPS, sales, conversion rates, traffic per channel, results from campaigns etc. and provide analyses that explain current KPI trends and suggested corrective actions.
• Represent D2C E-commerce in the Commercial Triangle and ensure a continues development across all commercial aspects and channel dimensions.
• Collaborate with central, cluster and local sales, marketing, supply chain and product line to maximize the impact for your markets in the direct channel.
From time to time, you will be tasked to oversee the completion of a project or be given temporary additional role/s to stretch your capabilities for growth and development within Electrolux.
In this role, you will be dealing with Electrolux’ internal and external customers. You should also be confident in dealing with leaders both from a country level and region perspective.
In Electrolux, we encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis on dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect. You will be working in Warsaw office on regular working hours and may be required to travel both domestic and international.
-Bachelor/master degree in relevant field
-Fluent in English (oral and written)
-4 years working commercially with D2C ecommerce
-Proven analytical skills and usage of tools (ex. Google Analytics, advanced Excel, QlickSense)
-Solid general technical understanding of a typical ecommerce environment
-Understanding SEO/SEM and other mechanisms that drive traffic
Who You are:
You can successfully lead local D2C ecommerce business and can collaborate effectively with cross functional teams including Sales Managers, Product Line, IT, Marketers and business leaders with sales drive and passion for growth. You are comfortable with working in a multi-national, large and diverse business environment with many market, cultures, and stakeholders.
For you to succeed in this role, you should be:
Consumer & business oriented with strong commercial skills. You always have the consumer in mind and work to ensure we always have a commercial approach that is adding value to the consumer experience.
Energetic. Your enthusiasm is infectious, inspires, and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You will also have the endurance essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
Change agent. You can push against the status quo and seed new ideas, new ways of thinking, and new ways of working.
Passionate. You are passionate about driving profitable growth and are capable of finding creative routes to create value to our consumers in the ecommerce channel.
Agile and structured. You can quickly understand and assess a situation, organize information in meaningful ways, effectively frame the issue and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
Team-player. You can successfully drive initiatives and can collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams both locally and centrally including product line, IT, Marketers and business leaders. You are comfortable with working in a large matrix organization with many stakeholders.
• We offer a permanent role at a global company with a stable and reputable position on the market
• Modern office located near Rondo Daszyńskiego
• Private medical healthcare Luxmed, Multisport card allowance or Multikafeteria
• Language course allowance and trainings
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.