D2C KAM México
Mexico City, Mexico
Reporting operationally to NoLA general manager and functionally to D2C Director LA, the D2C KAM Mexico will be responsible for setup our new D2C unit through our webstores and marketplaces. You will be responsible for D2C full P&L and will be working in a cross functional environment, requiring close collaboration with stakeholders (regional team; business controller, marketing; IT; supply, etc). You will ensure that these functions are being effectively utilized and empowered.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Full P&L accountability
* Develop and implement commercial strategies for our e-commerce (branded webstore + marketplace) according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
* Plan, organize and control all e-commerce and marketplace initiatives and their execution, evaluating results and business opportunities
* Assess the needs and degree of satisfaction of users, interpret the data and stablish continuous improvement as best practices
* Create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities
* Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
* Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service, supply etc.)
* Monitor performance of business activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
* Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
* Proven experience managing e-commerce businesses achieving consistent business and operation results
* Proven experience in Sales, acting as generalist to lead and persuade cross functional areas
Education & Experience
* Degree with focus on Engineering, Business Administration, or equivalent combination of education and experience
* 6+ years of experience working in E-commerce
* Experience working with 2 reports ( funcional and operacional) will be a plus
* Experience working with a regional structure will be a plus
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build a consensus amongst stakeholders.
* A strong analytical mind and a data driven mindset.
* Enjoys working in the gray or unknown - defining the undefined, and comfortable to challenge the status quo
* Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
* High resilience and solution-oriented attitude
* Owner approach
* Team player
* Hands on
* Passion for using data to inform decisions and to advocate for our users
* Passion and enthusiasm to innovate, iterate and be an agent of change in an incredibly fast paced industry.
* Established team leadership skills that focus on inspiration and influence.
* Entrepreneurial spirit
* Strong customer focus and service attitude