D2C Operations Manager
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The D2C Operations manager will provide the D2C business with Last Mile Logistics service support through the development of a D2C SOP which will be deployed across the existing provider network. In addition, the D2C Ops manager will provide technical support to service providers in the field and serve as a first point of contact in resolving consumer delivery and install issues. This role will oversee the development of the logistics track and trace platform in support of D2C journey management including push communication updates to consumers via email and SMS. Lastly, the D2C Operations manager will serve as a direct liaison between customer service and 3pl providers.
- Provide field technical support to providers in the effort to ensure successful delivery and installations.
- Customer communications as required to advise of modifications required to support installations where challenges are present i.e. Incorrect cutouts, junction box placements, etc.
- Net Promoter Survey administration through digital platform.
- NPS Insights development and dissemination throughout organization to drive CI.
- Develop and manage all D2C Logistics metrics in support of organizational goals.
- Work with Electrolux service team to establish a full library of installation self-help videos in support of DIY consumers as well as field service agents.
- Monitor and manage network exceptions through LM digital platform.
- Maintain and drive a continuous improvement forum with supporting LM peers in support of the D2C goals.
- Co-author new D2C SOP with training and auditing manager.
- Provide training support to training and auditing manager in the startup of new providers.
- Participate in all provider quarterly business reviews representing D2C focus areas.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You seek out the opportunities and set about realising them with a customer first mind-set.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or other quantitative discipline.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Home Delivery/supply chain management preferably with a manufacturing or durable goods organization.
- Strong understanding of Last Mile industry.
- 5 Years or more experience in consumer business functions.
- 5 Years or more experience in appliance installation experience.
- 5 Years or more experience in managing 3rd party service providers.
- Minimum of 50% travel is required.
- Experience with training technical teams in appliance installation.
- Strong attention to detail.