D2C Product Owner - Order to Delivery & Return LA
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Reporting directly to innovation manager, you will have ownership and responsibility for Order to delivery & Return product evolution. You will be establishing the roadmaps, user stories and using technology to create a smooth and accurate delivery & return process creating an outstanding experience. Collaborating with key data stakeholders across the business, you will help your squad to ensure the right prioritization calls are made across the engineering backlogs and regularly facilitating business engagement sessions to gather feedback and provide updates on new features.
You’ll be someone who has a breadth of experience e-commerce, particularly in Supply and consumer care environment, passionate for digital transformation and help teams to work in agile principles, who can identify and deliver simple solutions to complex problems.
A typical day of work
You will be responsible for ensure a delightful consumer journey, managing it from the order confirmation to its destination delivery and also attendants calls Consumer experience will be the first priority.
You will work closely with stakeholders in order to understand better the end consumer and build meaningful experience and prioritize roadmap and product backlog in order to delivery our quarter ORK and also monitor product performance through KPIs and consumer feedback.
You will closely collaborate with IT delivery management to ensure product delivery in line with the aligned roadmap and committed delivery dates, identify and solve dependencies with other product owners to ensure efficient delivery and ensure product road map is relevant to the fast-paced in Order to delivery & Return journey.
Who you are
- Expert – You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- Agile – You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- Influential – You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- Open – You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- A strategic-thinker – You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
- Degree with focus on Engineering, Business Administration, Computer Science, IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Experience of working in a Digital, eCommerce, consumer facing IT products;
- Experience of working as a Product Owner or product management related role, preferably in an agile working setup;
- Experience in working with stakeholders and experts at various organizational levels;
- Experience in linking product strategy, features and road map to business value creation would be highly valued;
- Experience in working with agile methodologies ( scrum, kanban, design thinking, lean);
- Technical background in order to discuss with development team[HM1] will be a plus;
- Familiarity with A/B testing or other multivariate testing;
- Familiarity with ERP environments and its Integrations;
- Advanced knowledge of the office package, especially Excel and Power Point;
- Knowledge with supply last mile process and consumer care environment;
- Ability to influence stakeholders;
- Fluent English;
- Advanced Spanish.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.