D2C Product Owner - Website Experience LA
Sao Paulo, Brazil
São Paulo, São Paulo
Reporting directly to innovation manager, you will have ownership and responsibility for Website experience product evolution. You will be establishing the roadmaps, user stories and using technology to create meaningful experience and reach business target. Collaborating with key data stakeholders across the business, you will help your squad to ensure the right prioritization calls are made across the engineering backlogs and regularly facilitating business engagement sessions to gather feedback and provide updates on new features.
You’ll be someone who has a breadth of experience e-commerce, particularly disruptive ways to sell to end consumers, passionate for digital transformation and help teams to work in agile principles, who can identify and deliver simple solutions to complex problems.
A typical day of work
You will be responsible to ensure an outstanding website experience and for the entire product life cycle such as: Design; development, launch and maintenance. Consumer experience will be the first priority!
You will work closely with stakeholders in order to understand better the end consumer and build meaningful experiences and prioritize roadmap and product backlog in order to delivery our quarter ORK.
You will monitor product performance through KPIs and consumer feedback and closely collaborate with IT delivery management to ensure product delivery in line with the aligned roadmap and committed delivery dates.
And finally, you wiil identify and solve dependencies with other product owners to ensure efficient delivery and ensure product road map is relevant to the fast-paced in Website experience journey.
Who you are
- A strategic-thinker – You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
- Agile – You work with urgency, analysing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- Influential – You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- Open – You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilising diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- Collaborative – You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- Ambitious. You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
- Degree with focus on Engineering, Business Administration, Computer Science, IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Experience of working in a Digital, eCommerce, consumer facing IT products;
- Experience of working as a Product Owner or product management related role, preferably in an agile working setup;
- Experience in working with stakeholders and experts at various organizational levels;
- Experience in linking product strategy, features and road map to business value creation would be highly valued;
- Experience in working with agile methodologies ( scrum, kanban, design thinking, lean);
- Technical background in order to discuss with development team will be a plus;
- Familiarity with A/B testing or other multivariate testing;
- Familiarity with ERP environments and its Integrations;
- Advanced knowledge of the office package, especially Excel and Power Point;
- Knowledge in UX/UI;
- Fluent English;
- Advanced Spanish.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.