D2C Project Manager
Electrolux is developing direct to consumer e-commerce (D2C) platforms and we are looking for an experienced project manager to join the team driving these implementations.
This role will be focused on the planning, driving and delivery of D2C initiatives across the APAC MEA Business Area. Reporting to the D2C Program manager, the primary responsibility will be to proactively manage and support regional and local D2C deployments.
Working cross functionally to ensure the development of actionable plans and their execution to deliver best in class D2C experience in market, regionally or sub-regionally.
The successful candidate will be an entrepreneurial, results-oriented, detail-focused team player that has experience driving high complexity projects, excellent communication skills, a strong sense of ownership, and the ability to think strategically and learn quickly.
· Support the implementation of direct to consumer platform and operations across APAC & MEA. Assign, coordinate and follow-up on all project activities including meetings, workshops, information gathering, decisions and tracking of due activities/deliverables
· Develop and own the project plan for specific implementations in line with the larger program timeline. Plan using Agile the overall timeline and dependencies for website build, integrations, contracts and operational changes. Plan checkpoints, meetings and manage activity logs
· Ensure project delivery on time, on budget and as per scope defined for each implementation
· Maintain project documentation
· Plan and manage user solution testing
· Liaise with the various teams involved: IT, supply chain, finance, marketing, aftersales and the agency.
· Work closely with other Technical PMs and D2C program manager to ensure synergy between the projects
· Timely execution of E-Commerce plans as per agreed timelines
· Cost Variance (Planned Budget vs Actual Budget)
· Schedule Variance - Overdue project tasks / crossed deadlines
· Internal stakeholder satisfaction
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in technical project management including at least 1 ecommerce implementation
- Extensive knowledge of ecommerce platforms and operations
- Experience with EpiCommerce and EpiServer is a plus
- Good understanding of ecommerce operations (payments, delivery, support, …)
- Good mastering of project management tools (MS Projects, Jira…) and processes
- Exceptional collaboration skills, proven ability to form strong cross-functional relationships with varying business partners in a matrix structure - a strong sense of "we're all in it together"
- Excellent project management skills with real attention to detail and multi-market cross-team coordination
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to educate and influence stakeholders, peers, and colleagues
- Consumer centric attitude
- Demonstrated ability to learn fast and a hunger for continual learning to keep up-to-date of developments in ecommerce
- Project management certification
- Fluent in English
Location: Preferably Singapore, Thailand or Dubai but not restricted